Home School Link Worker - Mrs Rocio Barnes
Working Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
I can support...
- children who are experiencing difficult times or are withdrawn or anxious
- parents/carers experiencing difficulties with their child’s behaviour
- families who are reacting to change, such as parental separation or bereavement
- parents/carers whose children are reluctant to attend school or who have been excluded
- parents/carers who may need support on a wide range of issues or difficulties impacting on their family life e.g. illness, domestic violence, disability, financial difficulties.
I can also...
- help with links between you and school
- support you at school meetings
- help you find your way through the education system
- guide you towards other sources of help, advice and support
- provide information on support groups for parents/carers
How do I contact the Home School Link Worker?
Parents/carers, school and children can ask me to become involved. With your consent we will explore the difficulties your child or family is experiencing and together try to find the best way forward.
Contact me by:
COVID 19 Advice
During this difficult time for children and families; Rocio Barnes will continue to support children and families as best she can.
Families can still contact Rocio via email - email@example.com
If any families need support accessing food vouchers or food banks please contact Rocio. If you are contacting Rocio regarding food vouchers she will require 24 hours notice of this.
Surrey Family Health Hub
We all need a bit of help sometimes, especially when managing the highs and lows of family life.
Surrey Families Help Hub is a brand new service for families. They are starting small, so at the moment their help is focused on children’s behaviour – from babies to teens.
They can help you find useful information, advice and support for those times when you need it. The website can be accessed here: Surrey Family Health Hub