As required by the School Regulations 2012 (link) this page collects the statutory information that must appear on our school website.
Specified Information to be published on a school's website.
- The name, postal address and telephone number of the school, and the name of a person to whom enquiries should be addressed (link)
- The determined admission arrangements for the school in relation to each relevant age group at the school, including any arrangements for selection, any oversubscription criteria and an explanation of the process of applying for a school place. (link)
- Information as to where and by what means parents may access the most recent report about the school published by her Majesty's Chief Inspector of Education, Children's Services and Skills. (link to Ofsted website). Copies of the schools most recent Ofsted Reports (2017 Queen Eleanor's Inspection Report ).
- Performance Tables published by The Department of Education (link)
- The schools most recent results. (link)
- Curriculum content and details of how additional information relating to the curriculum may be obtained by parents. (link)
- Queen Eleanor's Behaviour Policy (link)
- School Equality Objectives (link)
- Pupil Premium (link)
- PE and Sport Premium for Primary Schools (link)
- Queen Eleanor's Special Educational Needs (SEND) (link)
- Queen Eleanor's Charging and Remissions Policy (link)
- Queen Eleanor's School Values and Ethos (link)
- SEN local offer and provision maps (link)
- Schools complaints policy (link)
- School SEN(D) policy (link)
- Academy Trust Information (link)
- Remote Education (link)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) catch-up premium (link)